#summerstart

Tuesday, May 29, 2012



This weekend was very relaxing... and the amazing LA weather definitely contributed to that.

Friday began with beautiful hydrangeas... Saturday was spent cleaning my apartment and doing errands, but I did head to the valley at night for a surprise party and some quality time with my oldest friend Sammy. 

Sunday, I checked out the Silverlake Jubilee and sampled lots of food truck delights... including lobster tacos from the Lobsta Truck and a brisket sandwich from the clever Shmuck Truck (the guy manning the truck [aka schmoozing] was straight out of New York and has only been in LA for 4 weeks). 

Memorial day was spent in true LA fashion... hiking Griffith Park with Tessa in the morning and spending the afternoon with Patrick in Manhattan Beach. 

Summer, I've missed you. 


Wish you could stay forever
purple kicks
talk to the hand ma

 
Lenny was spent after a day in the sun

Valencia filter. How appropriate for my friend from the burbs.
Patrick looking tan (and ripped) in his top man tank.
LA: View of Downtown from Giffith Park/Manhattan Beach Pier


No comments:

Post a Comment