WINTER DREAM

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


At the very last minute of (our) American summer, I decided to take a vacation down under to experience my first Australian winter (if you can even call it that). I never thought I would be one of those people who, three weeks before intended departure date, books a flight to the other side of the world. But there I was, seven unused vacation days staring at me in the face and my window of opportunity shortening. So book it I did... all the way to Brisbane, Byron Bay, Newcastle, and eventually, Sydney. It was random, financially irresponsible, and so much fun.

fresh off the plane and feeding the roos



Mama and her Joey
Brisbane Wheel

Byron Bay
Smiling Alpaca




Newcastle
                                                              (yes, my feet are totally disproportionate to my size)
Bondi Beach

Bondi
A Bondi Winter

Sydney, you're magical. 



















...and I leave you with this. 




           I love this country/continent/island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment