(end of) summertime sadness

Friday, September 7, 2012

My coworker, Corey, is a very talented photographer... so when he asked me if I wanted to shoot some photos on my roof, I was stoked. 

I bought this rag & bone dress at Cusp on sale for $110.00 (originally 350.00) and was excited to get to wear it, especially with my also-on-sale Alexander Wang heels from Barneys Co-Op. 

The sun is slowly starting to set earlier and earlier, so we raced home from work to catch the last bit of light. Though this may mark the official end of summer... I'll continue drinking wine on my roof at least until November. 









2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I miss drinking wine on my roof :) Drink in those moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dress, nice heels :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete