PRIMO

Monday, April 9, 2012

Welcome to PF! This blog wasn't really supposed to be a blog at all.. Protagonist Fashion was actually an idea that my friend Dan and I had to bring recycled fashions (think Buffalo Exchange and Wasteland) online to create our own profitable little business. But then life happened... I got a full-time job... Dan moved to Israel... and the whole idea sort of fell by the wayside.

But alas, months later, I decided to turn Protagonist into a sort of fashion/ideas/reviews/thought piece. It mostly fills my need for a creative outlet (my 9-5 job in higher ed doesn't really do the trick), but if people decide to tune in, sweet.

That's it. Enjoy!

PS- This is my dog, Leonard. I adopted him in November and he's the best. Leonard, meet the blogging world.


No comments:

Post a Comment