COACHELLA (sorta)

Monday, April 16, 2012





How fitting that my first "real" blog entry would be a recap of my pseudo Coachella weekend...
We decided last minute to drive down to the desert to enjoy the 
festivities despite the fact that we didn't actually have tickets to the festival.
By some fluke we scored a room at the Parker on very short notice. Designed by 
fellow Jew Jonathan Adler, the hotel was quite lovely, aside from the kitschy 
"DRUGS" sign in the lobby.








I hit up Buffalo Exchange on Friday after work for some Coachella garb and scored 
these outfits (hats excluded).
The grounds were beautiful and lush, despite feeling somewhat like a maze. 
Two small but intimate pools, an award winning spa, and of course, a croquet area.

On Saturday, we checked out the Hard Rock/Belvedere party at an estate in 
Bermuda Dunes. My friend Patrick was working the event so he was able to get us 
in (mostly) hassle free. Needless to say, I wasn't the only one there with a camera.





3 comments:

  1. I loveloveLOVE the first image of you in the black polka dot skirt looking down. The location is lovely... and you, stunning as usual. Great posts! Keep it up, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great felt hat! Super cute:)

    ReplyDelete